Hello! My name is Daniel, and my wife and I have been renting inflatables since 2018. We’re excited you’ve found us and would love to be the provider of inflatables for you for your event! Lawton Inflatables is the largest party rental provider for bounce houses and inflatables in southwest Oklahoma. We are based in Lawton, OK, but are willing to travel. We are a veteran and woman owned business.
TLDR: Scroll down to look at our selection of inflatables and their prices. Click on any of the rent buttons to goto the booking page. Fill out the info, press the button, get your quote, accept it, sign it, pay it, done! You’ll have confirmation emails and I will reach out to you 2 days prior to your event to confirm our delivery and pickup times. If you have other questions, visit our FAQ at the very bottom before reaching out to me. Thanks!
Let me help guide you through the process in case this is your first time, or perhaps it’s been a year since you’ve last visited us. No worries! Let’s get started:
1. The first thing is to decide what type of unit you are wanting to rent. We have bounce houses, combos, slides, and obstacles. Least expensive to most expensive. Bounce houses, or moonwalks, do not have slides. Combos are bounce houses with slides, and can be used dry or wet in some cases. Slides are without a bounce portion, and can be used dry or wet. Obstacles are obstacle courses with slides. They are the most expensive units but also the most fun.
2. Once you’ve decided on the type(s) of unit(s), you’ll want to check to see if it’s available for the date of your event. Go to our booking page, put in the date and time of your event, then scroll down to the unit(s) you were wanting and verify it’s available. If it is, and you’re ready to book, you can move on to step 3.
3. Step 3: Fill out the remaining info requested. Your name, address of the event, time the event starts and ends, your email, your phone number, the type of surface we are setting up on, etc. Those are the most important and are the required fields. Once you’ve entered all this information, scroll all the way down and press get quote.
4. Once you’ve pressed get quote, scroll back to the top of the page if it doesn’t automatically readjust the screen for you. You’re looking for the Quote ID#. Once you see that, scroll down and verify all the info is good. If it is and you’re ready to book the inflatable(s) press the ‘Book this event’ button.
5. This will bring you to the contract. Please read it carefully, then if you agree to the terms, sign it. Once you’ve signed it and made a deposit, your event is booked and we will reach out to you 2 days prior to your event to confirm our delivery and pickup times. You’ll also receive emails confirming your deposit was made. Please understand, your rental is not confirmed until the contract is signed and the deposit is made.
6. If you have any questions or just need help with any steps in this process feel free to text or call us. We also have an FAQ section that has answers to our most frequently asked questions.We also have chairs, tables, generators, and canopies for rent. To rent them, go directly to our booking page (click here) and select them in the quote.Feel free to scroll down to view all of our inflatables available to rent. You can book everything online, or text, or call. Choices!
We will need the following info:
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED BEFORE REACHING OUT TO US FOR HELP
CLICK ON THE QUESTION TO EXPAND THE ANSWER
If you cancel 7 days prior to your event date you will get a full refund. Cancelling within that 7 day window, you will forfeit the deposit. If you paid in full, we will subtract the deposit and refund the remainder.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER:
We make all decisions regarding the weather cancellations. If, THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EVENT (when weather forecasts are more accurate), there is a 43% chance of rain or greater in YOUR AREA, or wind forecasts at 18mph or above, we will be forced to cancel your event. There is NO way around this. We are sorry. If it doesn’t rain, we are sorry. You will receive a full refund, including your deposit if we are forced to cancel your event due to weather.
Yes. After your initial 6 hour rental period, you are charged approx half the rentals rate. So if the inflatable cost $200 for 6 hours, the extra day is $100. Keep in mind, the first day is still an extra day after the first 6 hours.
Our inflatables are not rated for anyone over 180 lbs. The occupancy is 6 or fewer people per unit, with a max weight of 1000 on the unit at any given time.
It depends. The prices depend on which unit you are wanting. The cost to rent the units for up to 6 hours is listed under its name. That is not including tax, but does include the cost to deliver and pickup, within Lawton city limits.
SETUP/TEARDOWN is already calculated in the price listed on the site. However, DUE TO THE INCREASE IN FUEL PRICES WE ARE FORCED TO CHARGE AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR DELIVERY. THIS FEE GOES DIRECTLY TO THE CONTRACTORS (100%).
OUR DELIVERY CHARGES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
0-15 MILES $10,
16-25 MILES $20,
26-30 MILES $30,
31-35 MILES $40,
36-40 MILES $50.
If you are outside the 40 mile range, you will have a minimum order size, starting at $500. Contact me thru text if you are further than 40 miles, and are wanting to rent some inflatables from us for your event.
Most likely we have an availability on the date you are wanting. However, the specific unit you want may already be rented. If you would like to find out whether a specific unit is available on a specific date, please text us at 580-919-3040.
We don’t have the free time to do free events, but it never hurts to ask. Please text us at 580-919-3040.
We offer a heroes discount of 5%. In order to apply this to your quote, please text us at 580-919-3040. All other promotions are limited to the targeted customers they reach. This enables us to track what is, and is not working. If you follow us on facebook, or have booked with us and entered a correct email, you will receive discounts and promotional offers from time to time.
Our indoor center has moved and morphed into Lawton Axe Throwing. This is more adult oriented, but you can host private events at the axe location and setting up an inflatable outside is included in the price. Call 580-919-9593 if you are interested in a private event at our axe throwing location, or visit the website at www.lawtonaxethrowing.com
No. We arrive early to set up so you get the entire rental time to play.
That depends on how many rentals we have that day. Generally we arrive 1-3 hours before the rental time begins. If we have a lot of rentals that day, we may need to set up as early as 4+ hours in advance.
Yes. A blower keeps air in the jump unit the entire time. Once unplugged they deflate. That´s why we require an outlet within 100´ of the unit or a generator. Longer cords can pop your circuit breaker so we bring our own heavy duty cords.
We love setting up at parks but most parks do NOT have electricity. If you want to set up at a park and it does not have electricity, you’ll need to rent a generator. We rent generators at a reasonable cost. Also, parks are first come, first serve so get your spot early.
Cash or Credit Cards. If paying by cash, please have exact change as our drivers do not carry cash.
Yes, all orders require a $50 Credit Card deposit. They are fully refundable if you cancel your order at least 14 days prior to your rental date. If you cancel between 2-13 days prior to your rental you will be given a raincheck that is good for 1 year. In the event of bad weather (rain, wind, storms, snow) and we have to cancel you will be given a full refund.
Most of our inflatables are at least 13’x 13′. Please note the space required for each jump as some are VERY big and require extra space. When in doubt, measure your space to make sure it will fit. Inflatables need room to be staked and they need room for the blower and can’t rub against walls or trees as this may damage the jump. The sizes listed with each jump include the space needed for stakes etc. If you have stairs or a tiered backyard, please call our office to discuss options for setup.
If your gate opening is at least 4′, we will be able to fit thru. 30 inches is large enough for all the smaller and mid size units. Please clean the area of any trash, sharp objects, or animal feces.
We can set up on grass (our favorite and best for the kids), dirt, asphalt, and concrete. Sorry, we can’t set up on any type of rocks as the constant rubbing will wear through the vinyl jumps.
Yes and no. You are not responsible for normal wear and tear on our units. Seams may develop tears in high traffic areas over a period of time. If this happens please alert us at once so we can remedy the situation. If however, damage occurs due to failure to follow our safety rules or negligence (i.e. not turning off the blower in high winds) you will be responsible for all damages up to and including replacement of the unit/blower etc which can cost thousands of dollars. We don’t want you or us to be in that situation which is why we have you sign and initial on all of our safety rules so that you can be the trained operator.
There are many things to consider when choosing a location. Choose a location away from power lines and trees. Make sure the area is clear of underground utilities and sprinklers. If you are uncertain where underground utilities may be, consider contacting a local service to mark the areas to avoid staking.